Wrongfully got 7 day cooldown

I joined the server and readied up when there were 8/10 players on the server, and as soon as i readied up, there was a power cut, game didnt even start, and when i turn my pc back on, and i see a 7 day cool down, i already served a previous 7 day cooldown started my first pug after 7 days and got another instant 7 day cooldown but this time undeserved.

Help ?

This pug : https://www.sostronk.com/pug/6620984866504704

If you watch the demo, you’ll see that you timed out after the PUG had already started. Disconnects due to timeout are considered the same as a normal disconnect and hence the cooldown.

I dont agree, all i remember is me losing “MY” connection to the server when there were 8/10 players, i dont think there is any fault of mine in regards to when the server actually times me out. I am expecting you already know all of this, which makes me wonder as why my cd is not being removed since server timed me out when the PUG started, but as you know i got timed out(My connection) way early, please remove my CD, since i dont think i could have done anything in this situation.

Regards.

What is there to agree to? I just stated facts from the demo, you timed out after the match started. Its not under our control when CS:GO times you out, if you think there’s a bug in that you’ll need to report that to Valve.

You already know how much before i actually lost connection to server before getting the actual timeout from the server.

I SHOULD NOT GET CD IN THAT CASE, BECAUSE I LOST THE CONNECTION WAY BEFORE THE ACTUAL TIMEOUT AND BEFORE THE GAME STARTED, SO PLEASE REMOVE MY CD.

Anyway, I’ll need you to understand that even if I manually remove your CD now - if this happens again and CS:GO times you out AFTER a PUG starts you (or any other player) will get a cooldown. Want to make sure that you understand that this is not a bug, but an unfortunate consequence of how network timeouts work.

If you do understand, then I’ll ask the admins to consider it.

Your given reference is absolutely correct, i do have vision problems.

Not even stating that it is a bug(never even mentioned about it) just stating that such situations should be granted for whenever they arise. As this is kind of unfair to the player, and even more to the poor guy who started his first pug after serving a 7 day cooldown.

First of all you must respect all members and staff!

Second of all when timing out it takes time for cs go to disconnect you so basically maybe as soon as you left 2 people had already joined and the game started and it almost takes 30 - 45 secs for u to time out and therefore you got the cooldown… now enjoy life buddy :smiley:

When did i disrespect anyone ? we are grown up people having a discussion on a topic, no need to be soft skinned.