Windows cannot find specified device,path or file. You may hvae not the appropriate permissions to access the items

Getting this error Windows cannot find specified device,path or file. You may hvae not the appropriate permissions to access the items. So i tried to uninstall sostronk and tried to re install but doesnt work and it also doesnt delete sostronk.exe and sostronkinstaller.exe. So i have to restart pc in safe mode to delete this file and restart again to redownload and reinstall sostronk but everytime when i exit sostronk and open again it shows to update and every time i have to delete sostronk from safe mode and reinstall again. tired of this thing Why just it cant open like every body else. Also tried check C: drive but not working that tooooo

Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the item

Hi,

That is what I would’ve guessed is the problem. If Windows is not letting these files to get deleted then SoStronk or the installer will not work correctly. You need to find out what exactly on your system is locking these files.

First try these steps-

1. Uninstall SoStronk
  2. Press Win+R to open the Run dialog, enter "%appdata%\..\local\" and remove the SoStronk folder.
  3. Press Win+R to open the Run dialog, enter "%appdata%\..\local\Temp" and remove the SoStronk folder.
  4. Install SoStronk again.

See if that fixes the problem. If you are not able to delete the files, try a tool like Unlocker and see whats the issue.

SoStronk Not Working
Error in downloading
Problem in Installing

STILL NOT DELETING SOSTRONK FOLDER FROM %appdata%…\local IT JUST GOT STUCK THERE

Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the item

yeah something is messed up, try if Unlocker helps.

every day in morning whn i open sostronk app update download option come and when i do that sostronk app says windows cannot access specified device and path so i try to delete sostronk app which is also denied
tried these

1. First try these steps-

Uninstall SoStronk
Press Win+R to open the Run dialog, enter “%appdata%…\local” and remove the SoStronk folder.
Press Win+R to open the Run dialog, enter “%appdata%…\local\Temp” and remove the SoStronk folder.
Install SoStronk again.

1. check windows c drive

3 Unlocker app nothing works

every morning regularly i have to restart my pc in safe mode and delete that files and reinstall again and again i m tired bro is there any solution i dont have to regularly delete and re install everyday and just simply it updates
sostronk client aand no errors come​:worried::worried:

Sostronk Not working please help