Why creating pugs in singapore/malaysian servers?

I KNOW SOSTRONK REGARDLESS OF HOW IT IS HAS TO EARN MONEY BUT THIS TOPS THE CAKE.

CLEARLY MENTIONED BY AN ADMIN EARLIER BELOW 110 PING USERS WILL BE PLACED IN SG/MALYSIANS OR CHINA SERVERS BUT STILL WITH 120-140 PING I AM GETTING PLACED IN SG/MALAYSIANS SERVERS.

Kindly dont use these cheap tactics/strategies on serious e-sports players like us, you created this platform its ur problem to create money but irritating users and not letting them play serious is another thing.

Fair warning- Behave yourselves, we Indians if united wont play on sostronk if you do this again and again.

As you might know, pings are not constant things and they keep changing. PUG Matchmaking records your ping when you git the GO button to search for a game. The <=110ms calculation is done on that ping.
Also, you seem to have a misconception that we have region filters. We DO NOT. The only thing the ping limiter (<=110ms) does is limit by pings, not by server location. So if you have good ping to a server to Antarctica, you can get that as well. This behavior is same for all users, subscriber or not.

I’ll repeat again: We DO NOT support region filters and this is unlikely to change in the future.

Its not cheap actually. Providing 128tick servers for free to 30k+ active users every month is very expensive.

Yep its definitely our problem and hence there is a subscription plan. We have no plans on “irritating users”, if you have been on SoStronk long enough you’ll know the ping limit was always 110ms. Its not like we increased it for free users. All we did was provide an option to a small set of players to reduce that ping limit because if we let everyone reduce maxping it will increase queue times.

Read more about it here Keep getting sg servers due to one sg guy

Fair warning- Behave yourself on forums and support channels. Using all caps is considered shouting.

1 Like

Yes i have been long enough on sostronk as you can see i get banned more often because of some jealous admins like bleh and fet, elsewise i can always donate some small amount to server maintainence.

Jealous of you, lol. Anyway, fwiw you can pay for subscription even when banned, you know, when you feel like “donating” :wink:

1 Like

Learn how to voice your thoughts in a civilized manner, and stop ‘threatening’ like a 5 year old, spoilt & petulant child. Hopefully when your new ban ends, you will have changed a bit. Though I doubt it. But then again, what is life without hope yea?

1 Like

It’s Fett nimrod. At least get the spelling right before threatening.

1 Like