What will happen after uncletom1-2-3/tyler id ban gets removed?

Not that i am a fan of sostronk or their highly ego wale admins,

Due to jealousy of some admins (won’t name them else i will get banned from posting here on forums just like you banned me on discord) i get banned for griefing.

Now, the main part is I dont play like a pro . And how much i try to play with the team members its just not possible because of rage and abuses.

After my ban gets revoked , i am sure many players will report me just for being in the server, by just seeing me in the pug, will that report be still counted for your ban?

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, THIS WHOLE “ESPORTS CHARADE” IS GOING GOOD FOR NOW, BUT TRUST ME IN LONG RUN YOU GUYS ARE MAKING A JOKE OF YOURSELVES BY CREATING THIS PLATFORM IN INDIA.

-Uncle Tom

PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS ABUSING FOR ME BEING NOOB SO THEY COMPEL ME TO DO ABUSE THEM BACK… SO DO LOOK DEMOS RATHER THAN REPORT FREQUENCY TO SEE WHETHER I AM REALLY GRIEFING[quote=“TyLeR1, post:1, topic:104889, full:true”]
Not that i am a fan of sostronk or their highly ego wale admins,

Due to jealousy of some admins (won’t name them else i will get banned from posting here on forums just like you banned me on discord) i get banned for griefing.

Now, the main part is I dont play like a pro . And how much i try to play with the team members its just not possible because of rage and abuses.

After my ban gets revoked , i am sure many players will report me just for being in the server, by just seeing me in the pug, will that report be still counted for your ban?

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, THIS WHOLE “ESPORTS CHARADE” IS GOING GOOD FOR NOW, BUT TRUST ME IN LONG RUN YOU GUYS ARE MAKING A JOKE OF YOURSELVES BY CREATING THIS PLATFORM IN INDIA.

-Uncle Tom
[/quote]

TY