Sostronk Suggestions and problem

Being a csgo to player in Hong Kong I played most games on sostronk it is because sostronk hold more tournament than faceit and other third party gaming website. But sostronk have a lot of problem that is market still unable to use after few months and player need to purchase premium to be able to switch the ping and choose server. Those problems make a lot player changed to play faceit and ESEA.

I really hope sostronk can fix them out and make normal player to be able to choose server.

We are in talks with our skin providers/sponsors to get the next batch. This was caused by Valve’s update to the trade hold rules on the Steam market.

The Ping Limiter only lets you choose your max ping, NOT the server location. We do not have any plans to select Server Location or Region.

FaceIT doesn’t let free users choose server location from what I know. ESEA needs you to pay to even play a game.

Our subscribers are normal users are well, there is nothing wrong with them :wink:
On a serious note, the ping limiter is a paid feature because if everyone can set their ping it makes matchmaking harder because it reduces the number of players that can be placed into a common location.

I mean there are only premium user can choose the max ping and normal user unable to choose ping so they need to play with high ping and bad quality games

the ping problem is a serious problem in sostronk

And I have explained the reason in the reply above, please read ^

Even free users have a ping limit, you will not get more than 110ms.

If its that serious, you can subscribe and lower your ping.

Also, can you tell me how you are able to select server location in FaceIT and ESEA without subscribing? I really want to know and see if we can do something similar.

faceit is free to play and you can choose server location in setting ESEA is completely cost money and I didnt mention that ESEA is free. Sostronk is free but I just suggest you should make the “set ping” function free. All of those just a suggestion I really want to know what are you thinking about

From what I know FaceIT only lets you select your region, not the exact server location-

The reason why ping limiter is not free is described in my reply above Sostronk Suggestions and problem

You can select your region and faceit will set to a server that near you location but sostronk not so thats why I suggest

so what do you think about my suggestion?

Even SoStronk picks server near you, you will NOT get a server more than 110ms. For example, in FaceIT if I set SEA I can get a SEA server with high ping from India. Its not possible to set a maximum ping in FaceIT.

I have already explained why ping limiter can’t be free Sostronk Suggestions and problem . I’m pasting it again here to make it easier for you-

the ping limiter is a paid feature because if everyone can set their ping it makes matchmaking harder because it reduces the number of players that can be placed into a common location.

so thats on those server even I am top player in Hong Kong I will be suck