Sostronk keeps on showing connecting on the bottom so i am unbale to join any PUG plz fix itt

Sostronk keeps on showing connecting on the bottom so i am unbale to join any PUG plz fix itt

From SoStronk App, open Settings -> click Show Logs. In the logs folder, sort the files by Date Modified and send 3-4 of the log files to support@sostronk.com

This will help us see why your app is unable to connect.

did send! already

having this issue from past 1month
i have been using sostronk since its release

havent fixed yet??

Hey, my bad, the update few days back has some more logging so that we can find out what went wrong. Just send couple of latest log files (make sure they are recent) to support@sostronk.com again, I hope this time there will be more information.

i have already send you…

Yes, but those were before I pushed out the update that gives more logging to explore this problem. So, you’ll need to send them again.

Having the same issue also, reconnecting sometimes. Like 10 times in 1 hour

Does it never connect? Or it connects most of time but sometimes the connection drops?

Yep, it just keeps showing “reconnecting” but it doesn’t disconnect me when already in-game.

Looks like a flaky connection, can you go to Settings > General > Show Logs and send few latest log files to support@sostronk.com ?