Reconnected but then still got cd

pug
csgo

I disconnected while playing then rejoined after 30 seconds but still got cd. and after few rounds was automatically kicked from the server. please look into this.

0 Likes

As per the records this is the PUG https://www.sostronk.com/pug/5271885385826304 where you disconnected at 21:27:22.805 and failed to connect back till 21:30:22.805. Can you get the demo and point us out to which round you had joined back that your cooldown should’ve been canceled? We’ll take a look.

0 Likes

it was 0-1 i got killed second round and disconnected and rejoined the very next round when it was 0-2. Even after joining,the message was appearing as “waiting for deadly_ghost to join back” then even i checked my sostronk app minimizing the game i was logged in into it . Then i got 2 hours cool down and got kicked automatically. you can please do check the demo. i did rejoin on third round (3rd) after disconnecting on second round. please look into it that i shudnt face a 24hr long next cd please reverse back my 2 hr cd that i already cleared. thanks.

0 Likes