PENDING ORDER-15 days

Ordered skins on 29th April. Its been 15 days and still haven’t received my items.
Kindly look into the matter @FeTTish @shaan7

0 Likes

16 days now, and no reply whatsoever…
Expected better, not gonna lie!

0 Likes

Order no #6353652649820160

0 Likes

@FeTTish ^ pls2

0 Likes

Your skin order for the USP-S Caiman has already been purchased, however the trade offer sent to you failed to go through.
This can happen due to multiple reasons:

1. Your Trade URL that you have entered in the SoStronk website has changed and hence the trade offer did not go through. In that case, please update your SoStronk profile with the new trade URL and you will receive your skin post haste.
  2. You have recently come off a trade ban or were in a trade ban when the trade offer was sent. In which case just wait for the trade ban to lift, and we will resend the trade for the skin.

It is mostly case 1 that causes trades to fail, so please just update your trade URL on your profile and we will resend the trade offer post haste.

0 Likes

I have updated my trade URL.
@FeTTish

0 Likes

@_KnightRider Then you’ll receive your skins by tomorrow. Thanks for informing

0 Likes

Got my skins. Thanks!

0 Likes

@FIre4

We have encountered some logistical problems regarding the latest batch of orders (up till June 5th) which is why there has been an unforeseen delay in sending them out. For that we sincerely apologize. Your skin was purchased yesterday and you should be receiving a trade offer from us in the next 24-48 hours. In the mean time please ensure that your Trade URL is up to date on your SSTK profile and that your inventory is not set to private so as to avoid any further delays.

Again, we apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Fett

0 Likes