Make Sure SoStronk Anti Cheat is running on your app

Whenever I start a match it connects and the anti-cheat also running but I get disconnected again and again saying that make sure your sostonk anticheat is running on your app. I tried closing csgo and restarting the anti-cheat but still same problem,pls help

When you start CS:GO, do you see SoStronk Odin Idle or SoStronk Odin Protected? If not, and the app shows you Anticheat is Running, then it is not able to access the game. Some players have reported that temporarily turning off Antivirus software and other Anticheat (such as FACEIT) fixes the issue.
If that doens’t work, please email odin-service.log from \Windows\Temp\SoStronk\logs to support@sostronk.com and we will take a look.

start a match it connects and the anti-cheat also running but I get disconnected again and again saying that make sure your sostonk anticheat is running on your app. how the prblm resolve 13 day continue cd pls resolve sir

Hey, see if this helps https://talk.sostronk.com/t/troubleshooting-anticheat-issues/120360