Latency issue. Please help

Greetings!

I’m having trouble playing in sostronk servers because of high ping. In match making Asia, my ping is stable like 60+. I posted a screenshot below. My team is registered to play tomorrow for the Challenger Asia 1 Tournament. Unfortunately, our ping is very bad in the said servers. Lastly, I also used WTFast and Kill Ping. Those application didn’t help me at all. Hoping you can help us solve this problem.

More power to sostronk!

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi,

Can you follow https://talk.sostronk.com/t/high-ping-loss-find-out-where-the-problem-is/80376 so that we can try to find out where exactly is the routing getting messed up?

(You entered www.sostronk.com, that is wrong) Enter our SG and HK server IPs, and post screenshots for both-

SG - 72.5.161.35
HK - 203.190.122.178

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I entered those IP’s that you gave me but it didn’t go thru. I think its missing something in the IP’s.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hello again,

I figured the IP and it should be, SG - 72.5.161.35:10007 and HK - 203.190.122.178:10007. Anyway, I posted screenshots on each IP’s.

SG - 72.5.161.35:10007

Thanks,
Ryan

HK - 203.190.122.178:10007

Thanks!

SG - 72.5.161.35:10007

HK - 203.190.122.178:10007

Hi,

I already posted all the screenshots you’ve previously requested.

Hope you can help me solve this matter.

Thanks,
Ryan

In both the cases the data is going through some server in Los Angeles (USA!!), then going to SG or HK. This can happen if you are using a VPN or a similar service. Try turning it off and then see.

I’m not using VPN, WTFast or even Kill Ping. I’ve tried it yesterday and it doesn’t help at all. So i removed it.

Thanks!

Please post your IP (https://ip.sostronk.com) so that we can investigate this further. Do not use any VPN service when testing this.

Hi,

I appreciate your reply Vunami. Here is the screenshot of my IP.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks for the report. I have escalated this to our ISP. But looks like you are getting routed badly to our servers.

Possible to post a WinMTR to sgp-1.valve.net ?

Sure Sir!

Screenshot below.

Thanks!

In Match Making Singapore servers, I usually get 60+ latency. That’s why I’m wondering why in sostronk servers I’m getting 190 to 200+

Thanks!

Hello again bro! why am I still lagging in sostronk servers? Thanks!

Hello,

Could you please post in High ping? Loss? Find out where the problem is ?

I have crearted two new servers (sg-2.sostronk.net and tw-1.sostronk.net)

Regards,
Karan Misra

Hi again Karan Misra…

Here is the screenshot of sg-2.sostronk.net

Thanks!

Here is the screenshot of tw-1.sostronk.net

Thanks!