I get disconnected and also getting cooldowns no clue what the issue is

1. im playing from my laptop so yesterday i updated the app … went in game for pug . match started and round 2 it shows me error net disconnected reconnecting in 25 …i get half n hour cooldown
    2 i thought its net issue .so i started pug again after half n hour… same thing i got disonnected i guess after some rounds and then 2 hours ban .
    3 updated app today and went in game to play …played one map which was already with 9-6 score. i played that properly and finished it … i went on to play pug new map got disonnected again - 12 hours cooldown .

I see the following in the server logs-

2016-10-05 11:34:18.594 "Dropped booM from server: booM timed out"
2016-10-05 13:35:37.146 "Dropped booM from server: booM timed out"
2016-10-06 14:22:13.838 "Dropped booM from server: booM timed out"

On all these occasions you had timed out while other players were still there in the server. Next time this happens you should try-

1. Check your Internet connection is working.
  2. If it is, then try connecting to another server (SoStronk DM, CS:GO Valve DM etc) and see if that works.
  3. If you can’t connect to any CS:GO server, try ping 180.179.226.35 in Windows Command Prompt, see if you get a reply.

This should give you some clue on whats happening. Once you know that, you can report this to your ISP and hopefully they’ll fix it.

Also read High ping? Loss? Find out where the problem is