Huuuuge fps problems when joining new games

Hello everyone.
I have this wierd problem, who appeared after i started playing CS on SoStronk.
Whenever i’m joining a new PUG and connects to the server my fps starts to drop insanely. This always happens after i played the first game and entering my second game. So the problem seems to start, when i have been into one server and then go for another game.
I saw another topic about the logs? Could this be the problem, because it starts everytime i enter a new pug.
So… I have to restart CS and then everything is fine and the fps lag is gone.
This never happen to me when i play on FI or in MM.

I really like this launcher/platform for CS. The whole system is nice and more oppurtunities than other platforms.

Best Regards
Lucas

Hey mate,

So there was an update 24 hours back from Valve which added this

“The purpose of this update is to resolve a memory leak that was present in the game. This memory leak would have caused players who played several matches in a row to experience progressively degrading performance.”

Now have you faced this issue in the past 24 hours? It could have been fixed already, as it’s a CS:GO issue and not due to SoStronk necessarily.

If you still have this issue, try minimizing the SoStronk app to your taskbar and let us know if that helps.

Cheers

1 Like

Hey bleh!
Thanks for the fast response.
Okay, so it could be CSGO/Steam who make me suffer from this problem.
I just came back from vacation for 20 days, so this problem could have found its way, while i was gone.

• I already played 3 games today, and whenever i play a game in a row i keep getting these huge fps drops/freezes.

But i took a look at my logs, they look very problematic. Maybe you could tell me a little more about it?

Best regards

Lucas

@shaan7 would be the perfect chap to diagnose this for you.

Shaan, all yours ^^

1 Like

@luckeN a known problem is that this sort of behavior if you start CS:GO from 3rd party apps like SoStronk. Can you tell me if you have been using the “Connect” button from SoStronk to launch CS:GO or do you launch CS:GO separately and simply paste the address in console?

1 Like

Hey @shaan7

I always use option two.
So at the moment I have to restart CS:GO after every match, else I will have these big frame problems.

Seems like the issue are starting whenever my match is done. Also the scoreboard pops up in a steam window when the match is done. Tabbing out of the game to many times also decreases the performance!

Thanks guys after all.

Lucas