Having 2 issues (can't run the APP + more)

So, I just got sostronk today, and the first issue that I faced was that it is not accepting my trade URL whatsoever, when I input my trade URL (which is https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=225218094&token=nPGp_YCm ) in the trade URL field, it displays a ‘X’ sign in front of it and I can’t update my profile anymore. Please help me.

Secondly, I can not run the application, when I try to run it (even as an admin) it shows me the following error:

The procedure entry point
?disableReset@QNonContiguousByteDevice@@QAEXXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library Qt5Core.dll.

Please help me!

@powar should be able to help you with the trade URL.

About the app, looks like Qt5Core.dll in your SoStonk installation directory is corrupt somehow. If you haven’t tried already, see if reinstalling works. Some people have also reported weird AntiVirus software (K7 etc) messing up with some DLLs so maybe also try disabling that temporarily to find out if thats the culprit.

Re-installing the application with the antivirus disabled fixed the issue, thanks a bunch!

Waiting on @powar to help me with the Trade URL.

Thanks!

@wIZARD4 Which AntiVirus are you using? Also, does enabling it back break the DLL again?

I’m using Quickheal total security.

Yeah, enabling the antivirus breaks the DLL again…