Getting High Ping in Relaince Broadband ISP

Hi…
I have 2 ISP, GTPL and Relaince broadband, m using both connections via wifi router… But in relaince isp m getting high ping like >150 … and in other side in GTPL its normal 40-50 , so can anyone will help me regarding this issue… !

And one thing more, when m connecting from sostronk and joinning Competetive ( CSGO)… after 9 or 10 rounds. everytime i get disconnect with this error An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers. And this only happen when m connecting indian servers…! not others…

So can you please help me out :blush:

Hello Mr P,
As per in my knowledge this also happens with my BSNL broadband Connection but this problem doesn’t appear on on my normal Internet provider who also gives us the connection for our TV Cable.

So I thing these company like BSNL,Reliance use some kind of Relay network in their server which hinders the latency.

Even though i have had a 1Mbps Plan in my BSNL i faced this problem but if u use a leased line provided by BSNL it gives Latency of 1ms even on the Singaporean servers.

And the normal internet connections we get from our local ISPs dont shows all theses problems even on low Bandwidth plans like 512kbps .

And for your VAC Problem try this link An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers.