FUCKING SOSTRONG BUGY SV received 3days CD after sv got shut down? WTF

bug

fucking first of all the sv got crashed all the players got DC,2ndly after sv was back i was not able to join as opponent left the game because sv got lagged and i received 3days cd? dafaq? i was not able to connect sv and i receive cooldown? great sstk sv with fucking BUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wait what? If the server “crashed”, it will never come back. Can you relax for a bit and tell exactly what happened?
Also, we regularly have a bunch of players timed out from some servers because their ISP screws up. Stop blaming the server and saying “server crashed” unless you’re absolutely sure.

P.S. SoStronk has lesser bugs than the number of ‘S’ in your post :imp:

10 people got timeout at the same time? everyone have isp issue? stop supporting shity, update the sv

if you dont’ trust me i can download the demo and give it yo you

My reply was based on what you had described. It is completely possible for a CSGO server to crash (and hence all 10 people timing out), but what you described is different. You said “2ndly after sv was back”, if that was really the case the server hadn’t crashed in the first place. The same server cannot “come back” after crashing.

What I meant to imply was that be specific (and use less 'S’s) when reporting about a problem. Its easier to fix that way (See for example: Got a 12 hour ban when your server lagged...wat shd i do?)

Also, for your satisfaction, I watched the following demos from your profile-

https://www.sostronk.com/pug/4687885111394304
In this one 9 people timed out at the end and the game was stopped.

https://www.sostronk.com/pug/6282607139487744
This one had 4 people from T side timing out, followed by the last guy leaving and the game was stopped.

My guess is that some major ISP in Mumbai or somewhere got messed up which was being used by other local ISPs or something.

Let me know if there was another one that you are referring where 10 people timed out and isn’t showing up on your PUGs page.

so will my ban get revoke? because 3 days is too much -_-

“the point is i could’nt…the server itself shutdown…i thought i lagged to i reconnected…then i cudnt join the server again and now i have a 12 hour cooldown”

this is what happened basically :confused:

pug link -> https://www.sostronk.com/pug/4687885111394304

That is fine, this is actually a corner case that we are still working on finding a good solution.
For now, I have deleted your cooldown, all you need to do is ask nicely :stuck_out_tongue:

ok :smiley: but take off this 3days and 7days cd system, put 1day max because people love to play in sstk

like i spend 6-7hrs/day

@RazoRSki11zZ The next time you have an issue. Please ask nicely. If your post is anything like this one, don’t expect any kind of support. @shaan7 was nice enough to help but that does not mean you curse your way through the support process.
There has to be mutual respect. The point of this forum is to resolve issues, its not a place for you to dump your hate and anger.

@Nemz It’s a thankless job sometimes isn’t it?