Didn't get Loyalist Badge πŸ˜•

bug

I added 2 pictures into one since forum not allowed me to put 2 pictures at once :confused:
:cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat:

0 Likes

This is the special loyalist badge for lifetime subscribers. I get that the word β€œbadge” got you confused there, I’ll talk to the team on how we can word it better to avoid the confusion.

0 Likes

:flushed:

0 Likes

Ouch thats a display bug, we will fix it. You will actually get a 3x multiplier on the points, please let us know if that doesn’t happen.

0 Likes

Once again today I found another Bug,Which is

As you can see in this picture, After I joined their lobby, they saw that I left immediately, but from my POV I was still in the lobby and I can still able to chat and can see them and they can see my chat as well but not my picture. I told them to keep searching for games since I was in the lobby and they did, but suddenly they found a game and joined it meanwhile my app was still searching for a game and didn’t get any Accept button.
Please fix it :fearful:

0 Likes

This scenario can happen if your connection was unstable and the app lost communications. In that case its hard to guarantee 100% accuracy (for example in your case the lobby info was wrong but chat still worked), but we will keep improving it. Thanks for the report!

0 Likes