CS GO not starting on PC when Akros Anti Cheat is Running

Hello, I have followed Everything with regards to the guidelines given on this link- Troubleshooting Anticheat Issues

I am still facing an error AAC#14 unable to start user service.

Now if i do start cs in the same then the anti cheat isn’t running and i cannot join sostronk servers.

Please Help with the same.

@HellrangeR Can you please go to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Local\SoStronk? Then find events.log and post it’s contents in this thread for me.

Thanks.

I have installed and uninstalled sostronk a few times today so these are the logs from the latest one

[23:50 on 21-03-2020] [error] unable to start user service: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot start service Akros on computer ‘.’. —> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceController.Start(String args)
at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceController.Start()
at Launcher.CServiceManager.StartService(String strServiceName)
[23:54 on 21-03-2020] [error] unable to start user service: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot start service Akros on computer ‘.’. —> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion
[00:56 on 22-03-2020] [error] unable to start user service: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot start service Akros on computer ‘.’. —> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion
[01:05 on 22-03-2020] [error] unable to start user service: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot start service Akros on computer ‘.’. —> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion
[01:07 on 22-03-2020] [error] unable to start user service: System.InvalidOperationException: Service Akros was not found on computer ‘.’. —> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The specified service does not exist as an installed service
at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceController.GenerateNames()
at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceController.get_ServiceName()
at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceController.GenerateStatus()
at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceController.get_Status()

@HellrangeR Can you go to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Local\SoStronk again and run Akros.exe as administrator? It should show a black window for a few seconds, then disappear without any errors, if you see an error message appear please post a screenshot of that error message.

There is an error which is Shown in the picture above

@HellrangeR Can you show me a list of installed software on your computer? Specifically the Microsoft Visual C++ [year] Redistributable installations. That error likely means a dependency that Akros requires is either corrupted or missiing.

Okay, can you uninstall all of those Visual C++ Redistributable and then reinstall the one for 2015 after that.

Uninstalled everything and installed the one given in the link of the Blog

I uninstalled sostronk, Restarted the pc and installed it again after i reinstalled C++

Still the same error AAC#14 unable to start user service.

I even tried to run Arkos as administrator but the same error popped up again

@HellrangeR Can you have the x86 Redistributable installed as well.

It’s Still the same Error, tried everything in the same order after that as well.

Still waiting on an update for the same, anything that could be done to fix the same?

@HellrangeR I see you have Akros Anti Cheat also installed, a separate installer. Can you try removing that please. And follow the usual protocol -

Exit SoStronk -> Uninstall SoStronk -> Restart PC -> Reinstall SoStronk + Akros Update.

Well i followed everything you said, for the first time i was able to launch cs and anticheat is showing as errored and not as running. But i still cant join into the server.
Neither can i make it into running it goes to starting and then back to errored

@HellrangeR Ping me on steam.