Can't launch CSGO when Anti-cheat is running

Hi guys,

I am not able to launch the game when anticheat is running on sostronk.

I can only run csgo without opening the sostronk and then it is working fine.
I am using razer laptop 2018 advanced model with razer cortex app for the boost.

Thanks

Can you send \Windows\Temp\SoStronk\logs\odin-service.log to support@sostronk.com ?

done, lets wait for the reply

Thanks

its been 2 days and I have not received any reply… how do I follow up?

Hi,

Responses can get delayed during weekends.

We looked at your Anticheat logs and couldn’t get a hint of why your CS:GO might not be launching with the Anticheat. There might be something on your PC that is interfering with it. Try disabling your AV software (temporarily), other AC software and see if it helps.
If you’re unable to get this fixed, we can process a refund for your account. Please let us know.

Thanks for the reply

I tried to use faceit and it works fine, I mentioned before without sostronk anti cheat the game is launching and working fine only problem is when I enable the anti cheat it doesn’t launch and then I hvae to restart the laptop

Are there any settings for windows 10 pro?

Any problem with Razer laptop users?

Thanks for the reply

I tried to use faceit and it works fine, I mentioned before without sostronk anti cheat the game is launching and working fine only problem is when I enable the anti cheat it doesn’t launch and then I hvae to restart the laptop

Are there any settings for windows 10 pro?

Any problem with Razer laptop users?

Not that we know of. Yours is only the second complaint so far about the game not launching and we’ve been unable to reproduce it on our systems (which makes it impossible to even find out what is causing it so that we can fix it). The hope is that you (or another player with the same issue) will be able to identify a pattern so that we can replicate it on one of our PCs and diagnose the issue.

May I know the other player computer specs and apps running on it.
What are the services that requires to run anti cheat and sostronk app?
I will update windows 10 and check if everything has the right permissions.

Thanks

Its a big variety of machines - some are PCs with i7, i5 CPUs and NVIDIA/AMD cards and some are laptops with i5 CPUs and Integrated graphics.

The anticheat needs SoStronkOdinService (and hence SoStronkOdinDriverService) to be running.

Can you install Razer Cortex on your system and then try to launch the game.

The only thing is different on my pc from other users is this default app from razer to boost the game performance.

Maybe this could lead you to something.

Razer cortex can be downloaded from razer website but you need to have razer synapse 3.0 installed first.

any update?

helllooooooooooooooooo

I have not heard from you guys, and if no progress has been made thn i would like to ask for refund.

thanks

Hi,

Can you try temporarily uninstalling Razer Cortex and seeing if that fixes it for you? If that does it, we can investigate further.
As for the refund, I have taken the request for a full refund but it can take up to couple of weeks as we’re having some trouble with Paypal.