Bandwith consuming app makes my internet cry

mtr
pug
latency
bug
lag

Every fucking time i go on a pug search i get disconnected and if i get a game i cant join as the update popup comes and kills me and asks me infinite time to update and last time i joined my game with my friend for the pug it says to login me what the actual fuck is this i am logged in and it says to login to play , i checked my internet and it was working flawlessly so why do i get cooldowns after cooldowns
fucking client , why cant u make a light client like esea if people are gonna choose then try not to make xp system and make a good fucking goddamn client leaving this community as of this shit happens every day

0 Likes

Ok calm down, we’re here to help but we need you to explain what exactly goes wrong clearly.

disconnected as in?

It comes just after you hit Accept?

Somehow the websocket connection to our API is being unstable for you. Can you hit the HELP button on the app when it happens to submit a report? It sends us logs automatically so we can diagnose.

Why did you wait so long to report this? If you open the server browser you will see how many players are playing without any issues. There is something specific in your case why the app is misbehaving and we need to find out what it is so we can fix it.

0 Likes

ok then i am sending the log file

0 Likes

http://prntscr.com/fz8lj6 this happens every time i open sostronk and even pressing help button it happens ,the app keeps reloading and loading

0 Likes

Hmm you can do it manually then, download our logs reporter from http://dl.sostronk.com/SoStronkLogs.exe . It will create a zip file on your desktop, please send it to support@sostronk.com

0 Likes

sent

0 Likes

Has this been better with today’s update? We have added some optimizations for reducing the calls and we have report from one person that its helpful SoStronk taking up too much data!

If not, please send new logs one more time so I can investigate further.

0 Likes

Yes it seems like the app is doing much better

0 Likes

@dfuq A thank you and a please could go a long way towards getting you help faster. Ranting does not help anybody.

0 Likes