Anticheat not working

So, since the update my anticheat started shutting off whenever I started CS:GO. After connecting to a game, it kicked me out asking me to make sure my anticheat is working. I tried reinstalling sostronk, and anticheat shows it is runnning, however i still get kicked out of the matches asking me to make sure my anticheat is working. Help?

!

Here is the other screenshot that sostronk did not let me upload for some stupid reason saying new users can only post one pic.

If you are still facing this problem (you can connect to Retake server to test), send odin-service.log from \Windows\Temp\SoStronk\logs to support@sostronk.com so we can diagnose.

Yep. Still facing the problem. E-mailed you the logs.

And the same thing is happening is again. Any help?

Helloo, @shaan7 ? Mate help me out? I haven’t played one proper game since the past 2 weeks…

Mate. Can you please figure this anticheat problem out? I did not have any problem for a long while, but then some guy, rage his in-game name, threatened me he will get me banned, and since then the anticheat problem has occurred again. Can please take a look into this? Even if i have Odin : Protected on the screen, it goes idle after a while and i get kicked. Also can you please keep such **** like rage away from this?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. We ran few tests after you reported this issue and were able to play multiple PUGs in a stretch with Odin always loaded in-game and talking to our servers.
Furthermore, looks like our current logging system is missing out on what exactly about your setup makes Odin fail.
If this is severely impacting your experience on SoStronk, kindly email support@sostronk.com and request a refund.

Please be civil on the forums and other official support channels. Support abuse bans can be handed out if this continues.

Apologies for the rage thing I was genuinely pissed because of what had happened and may have wrote it in the heat of the moment.

Okay. Again, as I’ve pointed out in our earlier reply, it clearly looks like Odin is suffering issues that we’re unable to debug for you. Hence, if it is still impacting your experience on SoStronk, kindly email support@sostronk.com and request a refund.

sstk

HELP :frowning: THIS HAPPENING AGAIN. I HADN’T BEEN PLAYING SSTK FOR A WHILE AND I COME BACK TO THIS. :(((((