Antecheat issue

Why the hell i am getting akros anticheat issue.

beacuse of this i have get 24 hrs of cooldown please remove cooldow ASAP

Why the hell i am getting akros anticheat issue.

beacuse of this i have get 24 hrs of cooldown please remove cooldow ASAP

strong text

Can’t remove CD till you fix the issue. Can you tell me what exact error are you getting?

Akros is not leeting me enter into the game server. and this is happening from 3 days
and i got cooldown,…
i also formatted my PC today still same issue

Please see if this helps.

there are no antivirus running in my system. Firewall is off … In game when i enter IP to play PUG it is saying you need Akros anticheat to enter this server something like that

already done this process … anti cheat is running in SSTK app. but in game server is not loading

this is the error i am getting

Its happening because the service is not running or able to run.

so what should i do now?

At any point have you been able to play with Anticheat running after 20th?

Can you uninstall SoStronk after exiting it. Restart PC and reinstall SoStronk + Akros Update and try connecting to -

connect 13.235.36.194:10060

Found a potential fix for the Anticheat is error issue.
Right click on Sostronk app > open file location > double click on Akros Launcher (Run as Administrator) and then double click on on Akros (Run as Administrator).

This allowed the error to go away and anticheat to work

That ideally shouldn’t be the solution, can you tell me what exact error were you getting that you were able to fix with this solution?

Anticheat was errored, even after reinstalling the app, restarting both the apps, clicking yes on the prompt after windows tabbing. The error still existed, this for some reason solved yet.

That is weird, I will keep it in mind.

Still not working

Please reply how much time it will take to solve the issue

Message me on Discord. Its faster to reply there.

akS^#3584

I will write the solution here if we find one.

Hello SoStronk

I guess i found the solution … I can join retake server now.

PUG i haven’t tried. Solution is that i updated windows with latest version and problem is resolved. I will have to check with PUG now.\

If anyone is facing issue tell them to update windows 1st and the check the issue

Thanks @LyNcH for updating us. If you are able to connect to Retake server. Normal pugs should work fine.