Sostronk Not working please help

I downloaded the todays update now the app is not startng only! it says sostronk has stopped working please check online for solution! what to do and i have my match in the evening expectin g
help asap! :smiley:

Can you try these steps and let me know Windows cannot find specified device,path or file. You may hvae not the appropriate permissions to access the items

Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the item

how to do these steps i did not get it

• Uninstall SoStronk
  • Press Win+R to open the Run dialog, enter “%appdata%…\local” and remove the SoStronk folder.
  • Press Win+R to open the Run dialog, enter “%appdata%…\local\Temp” and remove the SoStronk folder.
  • Install SoStronk again.

it is showing that location is not available!!! Zzz bleh

help sostronk i gotaa match…

Facing the same issue.Yesterday sostronk was working perfectly but today after the latest update I cannot open it.
Even after double clicking on the app it doesnt display anything on the screen. I have tried reinstalling it still facing the same issue.Please Help.

@PoK1 @Mast3r I have PM’d, you guys a Discord link to join the channel for this bug.

We are investigating this problem. Join #support-feedback on SoStronk discord and message me there https://discord.gg/E5tK6dG