Need server selector like on faceit.com

pug
latency
csgo

For a few days now I only get Mumbai servers where my ping is a little more than 100. I have to play against players with 5 ping and it’s really annoying. I would like to know why am I being put in Mumbai servers even though the app shows that my ping in SG is 80 (although in game it is usually not more than 60 as I have played on sostronk sg servers before). I would really like the app to put players in servers based on the lowest ping at the time of searching for a match. This would not create a scenario such as mine where I have to fight with 100 ping against 5 ping and hear non-sense from Indian players saying I play shit. They have no brains I guess. How the fuck am I supposed to play well with 100 ping when opponents usually have at least two players with 5 ping in Mumbai servers. Please fix this asap.

@shaan7 ^^

We’re working on adding a max ping selector and it will be out some time next month.

About the Support category

You can now set the max ping that you will get in PUG matchmaking, see the announcement here https://www.sostronk.com/blog/ping-limiter-and-refreshed-tournaments-page