Can't connect to any server from the SoStronk app

I just knew about SoStronk and i registered to this site. I logged in from steam and downloaded SoStronk App as the site instructed . So after finishing the installation, I tried the app and i tried joining a bangalore server but when the app opened cs:go, it gets to the continue button and then it comes back to home page of cs:go.
And another problem is that when I joined a deathmatch server, I reached to team selection then it gets disconnected saying “Install App from SoStronk.com and connect to your steam id to join this server”

(Any solution ?)

Hi,

Can you email us at support@sostronk.com ? We will help you there.

Regards,
Karan Misra

same error i am getting from past 1nmonth
not able to play any scrim also

Here is what the errors mean-

1. “Install the app from sostronk.com and connect it to your Steam ID to join this server” - this means that the Steam Account that you are using with CS:GO is not connected to any SoStronk account.
  2. “Please login as Foo into SoStronk App to play here.” - this means that the Steam Account that you are using with CS:GO is different than your SoStronk account with alias “Foo”.

No bro its not different… its the same account! i have connected…

sunnycod28 --> Steam
GhoST --> sosotrnk id they r all same connected
\

Can you link your steamcommunity profile? I was unable to find it using ‘sunnycod28’.

Well if that is the Steam ID you are using to play, then you can’t get the “Install App from SoStronk.com and connect to your steam id to join this server” error, because your Steam ID is connected to the alias GhoST.

havent fixed yet!

i m unbale to play from pasr 3 months

unable*

What do you mean? There are pugs listed in your account https://www.sostronk.com/user/GhoST/pugs

shud i send u the video?

at what email? tell me i ll send you video!

It is support@sostronk.com

i am facing the same problem. I cannot connect to any server. It takes me to continue page and then i am taken back to my home page.

please help.
thank you

You’re getting kicked and not able to see the message. Do one of these-

1. After the map loads and the countdown starts 5…4…3…2…1, dont press enter. wait for it to come back to home of cs:go. You should see the kick message.
  2. Or, after you come back to cs:go home you can open the console and check the kick message there.

Cant connect to any server