Bug Submission: READ FIRST

All bugs related to the system should be posted in this format.

1. Make sure that you select the SUPPORT category when submitting a bug : https://talk.sostronk.com/c/support

2. When creating a bug report thread make sure you title the thread with “BUG:”

3. If you want to submit direct feedback you can always do so at support@sostronk.com

This will allow our active dev team to quickly sort through the bugs and get them fixed as soon as possible.

Welcome to SoStronk!

There’s a bug while changing the maps in lobby as we are not able to change map in lobby please do fix it asap :slight_smile:

BUG:
whenever some one invites me in a lobby or any notification come, earlier sound used to play at background even if my sostronk app is closed but working in the background. But now no sound plays for any kind of notification unless until sostronk app is opened manually, so sometimes I might be doing any other work on my lappy and friends are inviting me but I don’t know because the notification sound is not working as the sostronk app is in the background, As a result I miss my sostronk invite to lobby. please shaan7 help.

Thanks for the report, we’ll look into fixing this.

I got cooldown 2 hours after my 30 mins cooldown cause ph connection got disconnected so after my 30 mins cooldown i eat first then i saw i GO button even i didnt accept a match i think i can ignore that cause i didnt even accept a match but i got 2 hours cooldown i can’t go home 2 am in the morning i want to play more please help me